Heaven’s Wildlife Rescue was founded in 2011 and is located on a farm just south of Oil Springs, Ontario. Our facility is fully licensed and inspected by the Ministry of Natural Resources. We rehabilitate orphaned, injured and displaced wildlife patients 24 hrs a day/7 days a week, all year round.
Heaven’s Wildlife Rescue is a volunteer based organization. We do not receive any funding from any level of government. We are not paid to do what we do, we do it because we want to help our wildlife. We believe that all aspects of wildlife conservation is extremely important and that we need to care for our wildlife for future generations to enjoy. We are only able to care for Ontario’s wildlife in need through compassionate donations made by members of the public. Donations are critical for us to help our wildlife and give them a second chance at life!
PATIENT ADMISSIONS – Please Note:
- We have instituted a new policy for all wildlife intakes.
- A donation (in any amount) is required when native wild animals are admitted for rehabilitation.
- We can no longer assume 100% of the cost of care for each native wild animal by using our personal finances.
- Native wild animals belong to every citizen in the province; they are a natural resource and our collective responsibility.
- Even the smallest of donations add up.
- Our greatest need is for monetary donations to help offset the high cost of care for the injured and orphaned wildlife in our facility.
- Without donations, we are forced to limit intakes, which means that many animals won’t get the help they need and deserve.
Donation pick ups:
If you have any items you would like to donate to Heaven’s Wildlife Rescue you can do so by leaving a message with Peggy at 519-466-6626. We pick up items on a weekly basis and really appreciate our donors help!